In this article we will show you the best tips on how to get rid of warts naturally.
‘I don’t like the way my colleagues pay attention to the lumps on my hands, I feel embarrassed anytime any of my colleague request for a handshake’, I feel like pinching it with a sharp object… This i saw on a skin care online forum. After I got to see this, I got to know how desperate people get to become when it comes to taking care of lumps on skin called “Wart”.
The series of responds I saw on the forum triggered my decision to help out with facts I discover on how to get rid of warts naturally. You never needed to get hard on yourself treating or wanting to get rid of warts on any part of your body. Firstly I think you should have an overview of what wart is about before you can pay attention to the tips I will provide you with on how to get rid of warts naturally.
From record having any form of wart on any part of the body doesn’t look anything pleasing, which is the principal reason you need to pay attention to tips that can help fix your skin back to normal.
What are these lumps called “Warts”?
It is very possible that you might have seen warts on people’s skin or even yours but have no idea of what it is. Warts are nonthreatening skin eruption usually caused by virus. Most of the warts you must have seen become evident via the action of the HPV (human papillomavirus), here the topmost layer of the skin is infected thereby causing warts to begin coming up rapidly.
Cutting, pinching or damaging your skin in any way can result to damaging your skin for life. I must tell you cutting, punching or pinching the warts found on skin surfaces are just not closer to the tips I will be pronging you with on how to get rid of warts naturally.
You should have it at the back of your mind that anyone can experience the growth of warts on their skin irrespective of their age group. People who have their immune system weakened are more prone to experiencing warts on their skin.
Warts comes in various types, each type looks varying and has the part on the body in which they become evident. I want you to understand what warts is all about first before revealing to you ways to permanently get rid of warts naturally.
Types of warts
- The common type of warts: Usually this type of warts surfaces on the hands usually with a rough feel. They are gray brown in colour with a dome-shape.
- The plantar type of warts: Often evident on the soles of human feet, usually tough with darks specks. The plantar warts can be very painful while taking a walk. This type really needs that you take the secrets of how to get rid of warts naturally serious.
- The flat type of warts: evident on the face, legs and arms, usually small with flat tops which could be yellow, pink or brown in colour.
- The filiform type of warts: this type also comes up on the face, often time usually around the mouth region, it also develops around the chin and nose too. The colour if this type of warts blends with that of the skin. They exhibit threadlike structure swollen out of them.
- The periungual type of wart: this type is associated with the toenails and fingernails. This is their own growing region.
If you’ll be honest with me, I sure none of this types of warts would look pleasing to the skin. I’m telling you this so you can try everything possible to get rid of warts and keep on with that beautiful radiant skin.
Just to let you know, warts irrespective of any type goes on their own but a times they get so stubborn and become unbearable.
10 Possible Ways to Begin the Process – How to Get Rid of Warts Naturally
There are series of ways you can begin dealing with warts even without using the Compound W way, the freezing methods and other critical techniques. Remember I’m here to let you know how you can get rid of warts naturally.
Prevention they say is better than cure. It is very possible that you prevent warts from affecting any part of your body by protecting your skin in the proper way it should be done. Personal hygiene is the first very key as a preventive method for warts types.
Best ways to get rid of warts naturally
- Boosting your immune system: viruses are the causative agent of warts, therefore one of the best ways to get rid of warts naturally is to tackle them. Often times it is when people feel sick or tired, that’s when they begin showing evidence of warts. To get rid of warts naturally in this case, it is important that you get enough sleep, rest and exercising. Get some items that can help boost your immune system, items like; vitamin C, olive leaf, astragalus and more.
- Avoid spreading: warts are not only passed on from one fellow to another, but can also jump from one part of the body to another. How this does happens? If you touch a part of your body already having warts and you transfer that touch medium to another part of the body be certain to see another build-up of warts. That is why bathing and washing of hands regularly serves as a preventive measure for getting rid of warts naturally.
- Applying Pineapple fruits: making use of pineapple to rub the spot on which you noticed any type of warts is another natural way to get rid of wart. The acids and enzymes gotten from the pineapple would help deactivate the virus causing warts and at the same kill it from growing.
- Use of garlic: this is another ingredient the can be used to get rid of warts naturally. Turn garlic to a pasty form of liquid and apply on the spot where the wart is evident. Put a bandage on it and continue re-applying until the wart disappears.
- Use of baking powder: making a blend of baking powder and castor oil into paste and then applying to wart every night is another way that can help you get rid of wart completely. Fresh basil can also be used.
- Vitamin: get a thick pasty formation by mixing crushed vitamin C and water together. Apply some of the pasty mixture to the spot where you’ve got warts then cover with a bandage. Vitamin E can also be used too. This two are effective ingredients that can cure warts naturally.
- Aspirin: the use and formation of this is the same as that of vitamin C. the pasty form of aspirin should be applied regularly to get rid of warts naturally. It is advisable that application is done every night before retiring to your bed.
- Aloe vera: fresh aloe vera is a very good ingredient to get rid of warts naturally. Rub gently the aloe vera gel on the spot where you have the wart. Malic acid is contained in aloe vera and it is active at burning warts. Ensure you don’t use contaminated aloe vere.
- Bee Porpolis: Successes have been recorded by people who tried application of the bee propolis directly to the spot where warts are grown already. This should be done at night and covered until the next morning.
- Tea tree oil: this antibacterial oil contains germ-fighting aids naturally. It is also good at treating any skin condition. As a means of getting rid of warts naturally this oil is applied repeatedly until warts finally disappear. Cloves and frankincense oil can be added to the tree oil to boost its power.
It is very possible that warts are gotten rid of naturally. This is why you need to adopt these natural curing methods of getting rid of warts naturally. We hope that this information is useful for your skin care knowing how to get rid of warts naturally.